Invest with Pawel
I specialize in helping clients find their path to investing in Real Estate. Whether you’re looking for your first home or want to take on an income property, I'm here to guide you every step of the way.
Whether you're looking to purchase your first income property, or are looking to add to an existing portfolio, I am here to help. Check out my weekly newsletter with tips, tenant advice, and curated list of the best investment properties available for purchase.
Not all developments are created equally, we hand pick only a select few developments from trusted developers, that meet our extensive investment criteria.
Property Management Services
We've read the Ontario Residential Tenancies Act so you don't have to. We'll take over all legal, financial, administrative, property maintenance, and tenant relations.
I focus on properties that generate positive cashflow every month!
Sign up for my Private Investor Group. Receive a curated list of the best investment properties currently available.
The word's "cash flow" are the two most important words in Real Estate Investing.
I follow a patient and displined investment approach, with a focus on income producing assets. It's important to recognize the difference between an asset and liability. A property that requires you to add monthly (negative cashflow) is a liability.
Provide's a future economic benefit
Present's a future obligation
Target investment profile:
- Purchase Price:
- Land Transfer Tax:
- Other Closing Costs:
- Total Cash Inv:
- Monthly Net CF:
- Annual Net CF:
- Cash on Cash ROI:
- $100,000 (20%)
- 8.76% (9,600/109,475)
Other benefit's of investing in Cash Flow properties:
- Shelter's you againt interest rate hike's
- Cash flow can be used to pay down principal, renovations, or to purchase more properties
- Subsidizes your income
- Reduces investment risk
- Helps when qualifying for financing on future property purchases
**The above target investment profile does not include principal paydown or property appreciation!
Current Pre-construction Projects
- Monthly financial statements, income and expense reports
- Annual statements and reconciliation for tax purposes
- Minimize vacancy and maximize rent
- Ongoing inspections to confirm lease compliance
- 24 hour emergency response
- Detailed maintenance plan, with supervised repairs
- Monthly report detailing maintenace/repairs performed
- Rent collection
- Bill payment services (property tax, utilities, repair bills)
- Tenant selection and screening
Property Management Pricing
Tenant Search Services: 1 months rent + HST
Condo: 6% of gross monthly rent
House: 10% of gross monthly rent
Looking to buy or sell?
Let’s grab a coffee and chat…or we can just email or text, up to you!